Job aanbieding "Stage Koninklijke Sterrenwacht van België"
Statistical Data Analyst
(meer informatie is te vinden in de pdf)
What you will do:
- Get work experience in a scientific institute, with the opportunity to attend seminars and interact with researchers
- Get to know and work with a unique data set of solar flares
- Work with advanced statistical methods and software packages
- Write and debug your own code in Python and R and run it to conduct statistical analysis
- Interpret and compare results from statistical software packages
- Independent work in scientific research in collaboration with several scientists
Required special knowledge: Knowledge of statistics and data analysis is recommended. Experience with Python and R are an asset. A great job for those with curiosity and a keen interest in science and mathematics.
Duration: 30 to 60 days