Job aanbieding "Java software developer"
Motivated Java software developers wanted!
- As a Java developer, you design and implement customer projects. You work on the customer’s premise and in-house at Devoteam. You provide a technical expertise in Java and develop applications following the requirements. You have experience of development standards & best practices and produce quality code.
- You are responsible for (unit)-testing, integration, installation and maintenance of your code. You work in the software project team and report to the software architect and the project manager.
- Besides your role as a Java developer, you will also contribute to the growth of our Software Development practice, by consolidating and sharing your knowledge and experience with your colleagues at Devoteam.
- You can prove at least some relevant experience as a Java EE or Java Spring developer.
- You have hands-on experience with one or more Java technologies like Wicket, EJB, CDI, JPA, Spring, JSP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, Struts, REST, SOAP, Ajax and JUnit.
- You are used to creating unit tests.
- You have a good knowledge of OO and design patterns.
- You have fluent verbal/written communication skills in English, at least fluent verbal/written communication skills in Dutch and/or French.
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree in Informatics or equivalent through experience.
We offer you
- A culture of continuous development. At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation.
- You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks.
- You will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package including a company car, group insurance and DKV.
Meer informatie verkrijgbaar op https://be.devoteamcareers.com/offer/java-software-developer-wanted/